AEON Fantasy Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we", "our" or "us") handles our customers' personal information with the greatest care to ensure that customers can use and purchase the products and services we offer with peace of mind. We, our officers and employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information, and we strive to maintain and improve legal compliance and safe handling.
 Handling of Personal Information
1. Acquisition, etc., of Personal Information (Our customers' personal information will be appropriately acquired and used.)
In order for our customers to use our services smoothly and efficiently, we ask them to provide us with their personal information, which we acquire. The purpose of use of the personal information that we acquire is as follows. In addition, when we acquire personal information, in principle, the purpose of use will be notified or announced in an appropriate manner.
- To register customers for various membership services and provide the services to them.
- To inform customers of various events such as contests and prize competitions.
- In the case of customer surveys, to achieve the purpose of the survey.
- In the case of recording of calls with customers and recording video at our stores, for crime prevention or confirming the contents of conversations.
- For our marketing and sales promotions.
- To provide customers safety and security.
2. Handling of Personal Information of Business Partners (The personal information of our business partners will be appropriately acquired and used.)
In order to ensure that transactions with our business partners are performed smoothly and efficiently, we ask our business partners to provide us with their personal information, which we acquire. The purpose of use of the personal information that we acquire is as follows. In addition, when we acquire personal information, the purpose of use will be notified or announced in an appropriate manner.
- For business negotiations and business communication.
- For concluding contracts and other documents.
- For security management.
3．Handling of Personal Information of Employees and Job Applicants (The personal information of our employees and job applicants will be appropriately acquired and used.)
The purpose of use of the personal information that we acquire is as follows. In addition, when we acquire personal information, the purpose of use will be notified or announced in an appropriate manner.
- For employment management (including recruitment) and employee benefits in the human resources and general affairs department.
4．Restrictions on Use (We will not use information for anything other than the prescribed purpose of use.)
We will not use personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use described in 1, 2 and 3 above (utilization other than for intended purposes). Moreover, we will take measures to ensure this.
5．Transfer of Business (Appropriate measures will be taken in the case of a merger, etc.)
As a company, we may engage in mergers or the sell off or acquisition of assets. In such cases, we may provide personal information within the scope of the purpose of use; however, we will take necessary measures such as concluding agreements with the recipients of said information that include management obligations regarding the handling of personal information.
6．Management of Personal Information (We will carry out appropriate management.)
We appoint a personal information administrator and comply with laws, guidelines, and internal rules concerning personal information, and we pay close attention to the handling of personal information. In addition, we strive to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and manage it appropriately to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. Examples of the specific management measures we take are as follows.
- We will continue to provide in-house training regarding the protection and appropriate handling of personal information.
- We regularly conduct appropriate audits and review our management system for protecting personal information.
7．Provision of personal information to third parties (We will not inappropriately provide information to third parties.)
We will not disclose personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
(When we have the consent of the person in question)
We may provide personal information to a third party with the consent of the person in question.
(When required by law)
We may provide personal information to third parties in the following cases.
- When it is required by laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and obtaining the customer's consent is difficult
(An example of this would be when there is a request for product recall from a manufacturer, etc., with respect to the prize which customers get through the amusement machines, and we provide information to the manufacturer, such as the contact information of the customers' who received the product in question.)
- When provision or disclosure is specially required for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When provision or disclosure is required for cooperation with an authority or institution of the national or local government, and any other third party entrusted by them, in executing the affairs required by laws and regulations, and obtaining the customer's consent could impede the execution of said affairs.
(When outsourcing the handling of personal information) When we outsource the handling of personal information to an outside contractor, etc., we may provide personal information to said outside contractor, etc., to the minimum extent the necessary under our strict management.
8．Inquiries Regarding Personal Information (We will respond appropriately within the scope of the law)
We have established a "Personal Information Inquiry Service” and we will respond promptly to inquiries regarding the disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information received from our customers within the scope of the law. For example, customers who have the following requests, please consult the "Personal Information Inquiry Service”.
- Requests for correction of errors in our registered information.
- Requests to stop the sending of announcements from our company by e-mail, direct mail, mobile phone, etc.
9．Personal Information of Customers Under the Age of 16 (As a general rule, we ask for parental consent)
We take the utmost care with the personal information of customers under the age of 16. In principle, personal information of customers under the age of 16 should be provided with the consent of a parent. However, in cases such as the following, which do not involve the transfer of money or which relate to assets that can be freely disposed of, it shall be provided via a method where the purpose of use is clearly indicated in the necessary documents such as application forms. In addition, from the viewpoint of customer safety and security, we may request the provision of a name and contact information, etc., if particularly necessary to promote the sound development of the child.
- When collecting information on services we provide
- When obtaining member information necessary for recording the number of medals
 Handling of Personal Information on the Website
On pages on our website where we have customers provide their personal information, data transmission is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) / Transport Layer Security (TSL), so there is no danger of the contents of the data sent being stolen, even if it is intercepted by a third party. In addition, server data is protected using a firewall system that prevents unauthorized access. We make every effort to manage and protect information to ensure that the personal information customers register with us through these technologies is not leaked externally.
12．Court with Jurisdiction
In the event that a dispute arises over our protection of personal information, the Tokyo District Court or Chiba District Court shall have jurisdiction as the court of first instance.
13．Point of Contact for Customer Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
AEON Fantasy Co., Ltd. Point of Contact for Customer Inquiries Regarding Personal Information (General Affairs Group)
Phone number: 043-212-6203